I recently joined the Neobux Pay To Click Program because these Filipinos claim to have earned from this:
I just wanted to find out for myself how this Neobux Pay to Click program works.
Personally, one way to make sure that I am not joining a scam in the make money online marketplace is by figuring out whether my actions have a corresponding value in the real world.
What is the value in clicking advertisements?
It depends on the type of advertisements.
Here are some rules to watch:
- If most of the advertisements are about make money online opportunities, that's a bad sign.
- " wants to sell you another eBook about making money online, that's a bad sign.
- " wants to sell you a forex membership, robot, software, etc. that's a bad sign.
- " wants you to get more members who will do the same thing, that's a bad sign.
- " wants you to pay for "Premium Membership", that's a bad sign.
Don't get carried away by screenshots. They are easily manipulated.
Don't get carried away by earning reports. They are easily manipulated.
Yes, I have an earnings report on my sidebar.
Don't believe it.
It will keep you safe from making bad decisions. Disregard the thought of whether I am telling the truth. Just focus on this advice which is universal regardless:
I trust that you will make the right decision.
All bubbles burst, it's only a matter of time. When it does, watch for new reincarnations of the same thing with minor modifications.