Move my family to servants quarters/office and vacate main house.
We've been living in the main house for a whole year now and have used the office/servant's quarters for a temporary storage. The main house is the only facility capable of being used as a reception/coffee shop/hotel. It has two rooms and two bathrooms.
If we can transfer the equipment from the servants quarters to the storage facility.
We can then move to the servants quarters after it has been treated and cleaned.
- 500 pieces of hollow blocks = PHP 6 x 500 = PHP 3,000
- 8 pcs 10 foot long corrugated sheets (yero, or roofing) = Price unknown
- 20 pcs 10 mm metal rods = Price unknown
- 20 bags of cement = Price Unknown
- 1 Kilo metal wire (alambre) = Price Unknown
- 2 Kilos 2 Inch nails = Price Unknown
- 2 Kilos 4 Inch nails = Price Unknown
- 2 pcs. 14x26 GI Sheet (Palupo) = Price Unknown
- 1 Elf Truck of Sand to Mix with the Cement = Price Unknown
- 8 pcs 2x4x10 Coco Lumber = Price Unknown
- 1 pc. 2x6x9 Coco Lumber = Price Unknown
- 10 pcs. 2x2x14 Coco Lumber = Price Unknown
- 1 Carpenter at PHP 400 a Day / $10 a Day
- 1 Carpenter Helper at PHP 250 a Day / $5.51 a Day
- 2 to 3 Weeks = 15 days x PHP 650 = PHP 9,750