|Figure 1: How to embed Pandora AI chat bot on your site|
- Go to Pandorabots.com and sign up. It's free.
|Figure 2: Click Create a Pandorabot|
- Click "Create a Pandorabot"
|Figure 3: Name your bot, choose a Startup AIML|
- Name your bot.
- Choose a startup AIML
- Alternately, you can start fresh "Tabula Rasa". But you would have to program your bot yourself.
|Figure 4: Publish your bot|
- Publish your bot
|Figure 5: Get the BotID|
- Copy the bot id
|Figure 7: Paste your Pandorabot code|
- Make sure that it's not in "Rich Text" mode. Be sure it's in Edit HTML. Paste this code.
- Replace with your own bot ID
- <iframe src="http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=yourbotid" width="99%" height="180"></iframe>
- Customize as you see fit.
Note: This is not a chat box, so you will not see the inputs that people put in it. I'm going to take a look into that next.