Real Estate Disclosure
Buying a home is no trivial matter. It is a lifelong commitment as well as a very significant investment.
The blog author, Daniel Andrei R. Garcia (me), a licensed Real Estate Broker in the Philippines believes in full disclosure. As such, I am disclosing that I have a relationship whether as an accredited broker or in an individual capacity affiliated with their representatives (formal or informal) with the following developers:
- Ayala Land
- DMCI Homes
- Stateland Properties
- LandCo Pacific Corporation
My loyalty remains to you, the reader. If a developer forces me to write something untruthful, I will immediately sever my relationship with them and say bye bye.
The reason why I associated with many developers is best summed up in one word: comparison. I want to be able to choose. I want my future clients to be able to decide for themselves what path to take. I respect your hard earned money and lifetime savings.
Dannybuntu.com does not collect personally identifiable information except through the following:
- Third party advertisements from Google's Adsense program, which may contain scripts.
- Statcounter data for traffic analysis.
Dannybuntu.com is currently a member of the Social Spark network and will be posting sponsored posts from time to time. Those posts will contain disclaimers at the top.
100% of the opinions and conjectures here are mine.
There are affiliate links on this blog that point to various offerings. Here are some of them:
1. Amazon Associates
2. oDesk affiliate links
3. Freelancer.com affiliate links
- This blog serves affiliate links, banners and advertisement from third parties such as Google Adsense, Freelancer.com, oDesk and GoDaddy.com.
- It is possible that you may see advertisements related to the subject matter at hand which this blog does not have a direct relationship to whatsoever.
- As such, this blog does not endorse any of the advertised services, websites or products that you may find unless expressly stated by the author.
- Always check the background of a website before engaging in a transaction.